Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fix Computer Error [aboutcomputer99.blogspot.com]

Fix Computer Error [aboutcomputer99.blogspot.com]

It made me wary when he asked if my computer was on so he could walk me through the fix. I asked him again who he was with and how he had gotten my phone number, but all I got from the impostor was another pitch to fix my computer. I hung up, figuring ... Avoiding scams online

Fix computer error by using a free scan of your computer to narrow down to the cause of the problem. Below is a quick explanation of what the computer scan will do in trying to fix your computer errors.

Fix Computer Error- Scan Memory

The scan will help you scan the memory of your computer to remove old software that is using memory. As you install software and files on your computer, you will start to realize that the computer will slow down. Freeing up memory will fix this problem.

Fix Error on Computer- Clear Disk Space

The scan will help you free up additional disk space taken up by software that you're no longer using. When you install software, it takes up lots of disk space and needs to be removed when you're done using the software. The computer scan will help you locate these areas on the computer and free up additional disk space.

Fix Computer Errors- Registry Scan

Sparing you the technical terms, the registry of your computer is simply an area where are your instructions for your computer are stored.

If your instructions get too piled up, then your computer will start to go very slow.

The computer scan will help you realize where the instructions are piled up in your registry so that you can free up much needed space on your computer. Clearing out your computer registry will make it so that your computer doesn't slow down on the many instructions it's receiving and will fix computer error.

Find More Fix Computer Error Topics

Question by francis: How do you fix computer's audio so that both of my earbuds work? It's the strangest thing... Both of my earbuds work perfectly when connected to my MP3 player. However, when plugged into my laptop, only the right earbud works. What should I do to fix this, my computer is no longer under warranty. Please help! Thanks! Best answer for How do you fix computer's audio so that both of my earbuds work?:

Answer by richard b
it sounds as if its a jack problem, you can double click your speaker icon and then properties and make sure it is set to headset, but I bet its the jack. might be a mono jack plug

Answer by c4kemaster
if you feel comfortable with this, open it up and look at the motherboard where the audio connector is. make sure that nothing is wrong there. It should be a small, black plastic box. If you are careful, you can take off the plastic box to see the metal connectors inside. there should be three of them. If they are out of place, carefully bend them back. If they dont appear to be out of place, put your headphones into it as if you were going to listen to something, and make sure all three pins are in contact. if not, make them so. if you know how to solder you could buy a new connector, but this is risky because if you burn your board you might need a new laptop. You could also try shoving the connector in as hard as po ssible to see if it just needs to go a little farther or wiggling it around while you listen to see if it picks anything up if pressed in a certain direction.

Answer by skullxreaper
My laptops really annoying like that to. It actually has stereo sound but you can only push the plug in 3 quarters of the way or one stops working. You could always try that =P

Answer by eyolar2001
I had this problem with my transcriber unit (I'm a transcriptionist). I had to get a stereo adaptor from RadioShack so that I could hear in both ears. Just plug it into your jack on the computer and then plug your ear buds into the adaptor. Costs about $ 7 or so.

[fix computer]

0 comments:

Post a Comment