Friday, August 3, 2012

Leather Computer Bags - What to Look For When Buying [aboutcomputer99.blogspot.com]

Leather Computer Bags - What to Look For When Buying [aboutcomputer99.blogspot.com]

SpinChimp - The Professional Spinner

Weather resistant full grain leather

aboutcomputer99.blogspot.com full-grain-leather-messenger-bag-in-the-snow-By-Copper-River-Bag-Co

If you are considering buying a computer bag for your precious laptop, then I would suggest you purchase leather computer bags. The main reason is that it looks stylish and more durable compared to other types of bags.

The functions of computer bags are not just to hold and protect your laptop. Speaking of leather computer bags, the main feature of it is not how stylish it can be. Instead, the main compartment inside the bag is the one you should really consider.

A good computer bag should have an inner compartment with padding on all sides. This is to absorb any impact that is caused by accidental bumps or falls. Other than that, it should also be stiff enough to protect the computer screen from getting any damage due to accidental kick or bump.

In addition, a good computer bag should allow you to keep other necessary items as well. These items include battery charger, computer cable, stationery as well as extra mouse should be always by your compute r side. Do not assume that you will have enough battery that can last you for more than 5 hours. Trust me, it is impossible.

Nothing hits more than having a dead battery when you need to use computer for your work urgently. So, to be smart, always keep extra batteries with your computer so that to overcome unforeseen problems.

Lastly, the reason I recommend leather computer bags is not just mainly because of the outlook and its durable, it is also presentable and functional at all times.

Related Leather Computer Bags - What to Look For When Buying Topics

Question by Eliot C: How can I clean my computer bag? I have a bag that's pretty expensive (for me, at least,) and I didn't bother to look and see if it was waterproof--it isn't. Wherever it gets wet, it leaves a water stain when it dries. I looked on the tag, but there were NO indications whatsoever on how to clean it...I've learned my lesson (don't get it wet), but do I have to send it to the cleaners to get it back to the way it was? Are there household cheats for this? Someone mentioned carpet spray....will that destroy it or do nothing or what? Also, on the label, there is no indication of the fabric. When I went online, all the other non-leather bags said polyester/PVC which seems to be true...it has leather accents, but those are fine...it's the synthetic part that's "ruined"... Best answer for How can I clean my computer bag?:

Answer by dario--lu kiu i
use something like antibacterial and then wipe it maybe that'll work

Answer by ♥♥♥mom3
Spray it with a pine sol mixed with water mixture then wash in a front load washer with cold water. dry on low heat or air dry setting. I've washer real leather jackets this way and they came out like new.

[leather computer bag]

0 comments:

Post a Comment